martes, 10 de junio de 2008

PPROFILE


FREDDY MANUEL GONZALEZ CARRION

My name is Freddy Manuel Gonzalez Carrion eighth semester student of Industrial Engineering, my favorite sport is football soccer and I am a fan of the team Millonarios. In my free time I like all-terrain bike and listen to music, besides that I like to travel with my family and meet new people and new cultures. My family consists of my father Raul Gonzalez, my mother Marlen Carrion and my sister Lina Andrea. My best friend is Andrea Bernal and I like to go out and dance with her frequently. I also like playing video games in particular FIFA 2008 and Driver. I am an outgoing person, friendly and responsible and I do not like people who do not accept their mistakes and who always have believed in that reason.

No hay comentarios: